Followers

May 21, 2016

Challenge #64 Include an Animal

Welcome to a New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge

We would like to say a Big Thank You to Doctor Digi House of Stamps and Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps  for their sponsorship of the last challenge.

Thank you to everyone that took part in our Three of a Kind Challenge #63.  We really enjoyed looking at your lovely projects.

If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a future challenge, please email us and we will arrange this for you.

The First Winner of the last challenge is

Congratulations you have won 2 Digi Images from Doctor Digi House of Stamps   

The Second Winner of the last challenge is 

#43 Mary Marsh

Congratulations you have won 3 Digital Stamps from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps 

There is a link in the side bar to contact us so you can claim your prize.

Please take our Winners badge.


The Top 3 chosen by the DT are

Congratulations, please take our Top 3 badge.


Now onto the New Challenge and the Theme is 
Include an Animal

This fortnights sponsors are 

ArtiDoodles


The Prize for the lucky winner is 4 Digi Images

and

Angie's Digital Stamps 


Hi my name is Angie & I am a married mom of 2 boys ages 15 & 18. I sell digital stamps all hand drawn by me. I drew as a child but quit for many years and just recently started again. I figured since I love to draw & scrapbook might as well turn my drawings into digital stamps. So here we are!

The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning these fabulous prizes, simply enter your creations using Inlinkz below.

Here is some beautiful inspiration from the DT using Images from ArtiDoodles

Here is some beautiful inspiration from the DT using Images from Angie's Digital Stamps

Anne
using



Please welcome our Guest Designer for this challenge.
Hazel

For as long as I can remember, I have been interested in crafting of some sort or another, hence the name Craftyhazelnut! As a child I was often ill and off school, so my time was often taken up with some form of crafting – embroidery, knitting, sketching and anything that involved cutting and sticking.

As an adult, for a few years, with work commitments, etc., crafty things fell into the background a bit, but until fairly recently I always had some knitting, crocheting  or cross stitching on the go.

Cross stitching is how I got into cardmaking, then I started to produce cards on the computer and then papercrafting itself about fourteen years ago, mainly cardmaking, but I also do some scrapbooking, altering etc.

Crafting is such a good way of relaxing and trying to forget about the aches and pains! I find that entering challenges keeps me up to date with trying new things that perhaps I wouldn’t otherwise try. I sell cards to raise money for charities – this includes Christmas cards, so I need to make a lot throughout the year, which is why I started my own Christmas challenge blog. I also have a challenge blog for using patterned paper.


using

Now it's over to you.  Enter your creations using Inlinkz below by 3pm on 5th June NZ Time.

Please remember you can enter up to 3 times.

Have fun!  The Creative Craft Cottage Design Team.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for selecting my card as a winner in your last challenge! You made my day. I am trying to contact you for my digi prize but the "contact" link is not working. How can I claim my prize? Thank you soooo much!! xxx Ann Marie (governalea@hotmail.com)
    My Eclectic Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top three and congratulations to the other ladies on their wins
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoo-hoo I just saw my name as one of the winners from your 3 of a kind challenge. thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally stoked to see my card in the top 3. thanks so very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3!! Congrats to all the winners!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...what amazing works from all DT members! Just awesome!!! Cute an fab Images!
    Hugs
    Doris

    *DT* A Beautiful Mess
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice challenge and beautiful cards by the DT team, cheers Petra

    ReplyDelete

We would love it if you could take a little time to leave us a comment and visit our personal blogs to see what other lovely creations we have, we really love hearing what others think of our projects. The Design Team